RelevantMagazine.com has released its list of 8 Things Healthy Couples DON'T do:
- Post negatively about each other on Facebook.
- Make their career a priority rather than their relationship
- Have all their "together time" with technology. Turn the cell phone off.
- Avoid hard subjects. Talk about everything, even the tough things.
- Punish one another: the Silent Treatment or withholding affection to punish.
- Withhold forgiveness. Be quick to forgive.
- Say "yes" to everything. Healthy couples have boundaries. Honor them.
- Throw in the towel. Don't give up. You both have to work at it.
Now get out there and make it a great relationship today!