FabJob.com has released its list of ways to deal with a bad boss:
- Mimic those who successfully deal with your boss: "Study your boss, and try to deduce how those who get along with him relate to him," said Tag Goulet, co-CEO of FabJob.com.
- Support your boss: Most all bosses want all the back-up they can get.
- Stand up for yourself: Don't be a doormat. Do not tolerate being yelled at or treated badly.
- Document the problem: Put the problem in writing. Look for support from Human Resources.
- Quit: If the problem or situation does not improve, find another job. Goulet said, "The worst thing you can do is nothing, and sacrifice your health and self-esteem."
Now get out there and make it a great day at work today!