Men's Health has assembled a list of rules for Facebook. Follow these rules and they say you won't jeopardize a future job search:
- Project yourself in a manner so others want to be associated with you.
- Don't post anything that will hurt a friend's image, career or relationship.
- Use the Facebook privacy settings to control others' access to your page.
- Apply offline social rules to your Facebook interactions.
- Always present yourself positively, but honestly, on Facebook.
- Perhaps most important, use common sense.
Happy Facebooking. Now get back to work!