We celebrate National Underwear Day this week. Here are some underwear facts from Handbag.com, TheSite.org and Arizona State University:
- Ladies who wear "granny panties" tend to be perfectionists. They care most about comfort and function. They're practical and don't care to impress.
- Women who wear "boy shorts" or thongs are confident go-getters who enjoy a good challenge.
- Men who wear boxers are generally laid back and not too flashy.
- Men who wear briefs (or "tightie whities") are inhibited and like the restricted feel of this kind of underwear.
- Men who wear thongs are outgoing exhibitionists. Go figure.
- By the way, men who wear no underwear forgot to do laundry (or they simply embrace the natural way of life).
We've figured out the right underwear makes a person complete. Really!