What do women want? Here's the list from PhD's and MDs from around the world:
- Not smiling -- Scientists have found that women are least attracted to a guy with a grin. They're not sure why but may have something to do with the smile being a "fear grimace" and symbol of submission, unattractive qualities to the ladies.
- Average looks - Researchers have discovered that many women simply avoid men who are "too good looking. Good news for regular people.
- Resembling their dads - Women overwhelmingly prefer partners who matched their father. Same goes for guys and their mothers, by the way.
- Femininity - Researchers showed females prefer men who exhibit traditionally feminine qualities like compassion and caring.
- Dancing ability - Researchers say dancing skills are a measure of men's overall health, strength, fitness, and mating ability. Who knew??