Buzzfeed.com has come up with a list of problems all sarcastic people will understand. Here's the top 5 from that list:
- Your sense of humor can be described as an "acquired taste."
- Sarcasm slips out of your mouth so often that you often forget you're doing it.
- You have to tell people when you're being serious, because they're so used to you making jokes.
- And since your default setting is sarcasm, you have a hard time turning it off when others need you to.
- You're never more on point than when you meet a fellow sarcastic person with whom you can trade quips.
Being sarcastic can loosen everyone up in a conversation. Being too sarcastic too often can be a real turn off. You'll literally wear everyone out you talk to. Just saying is all.