1. When Hodor Actor Kristian Nairn Isn’t Acting, He’s A DJ
2. Joffrey Actor Jack Gleeson is Actually Very Nice
3. The Actress Who Plays Cersei is Not as Rich as You’d Think
4. Pretty Much Everything Cersei does is motivated by a Childhood Trip to a Fortune Teller
5. Peter Dinklage Also has a Successful career in Voice Over (He Doesn’t Actually Talk like a Posh Brit)
6. The War of the Roses in Fifteenth Century England Inspired the Storyline
7. Theon Greyjoy is played by Singer Lily Allen’s Brother, Alfie Allen.
8. There’s a Game of Thrones Burlesque Show.
9. Brienne Actress Gwendoline Christie is Even Taller than You’d Think
10. The Opening Titles were inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci’s Drawings