GRAMMY HALL OF FAME: 2018 nominees
Recordings by Aerosmith, David Bowie, Linda Ronstadt, Queen and Jimi Hendrix highlight the 2018 selections to the Grammy Hall of Fame. Among the standout singles and albums on the list:
- Aerosmith's "Dream On"
- David Bowie's "Space Oddity"
- Linda Rondstadt's Heart Like a Wheel
- Queen's A Night at the Opera
- Jimi Hendrix's Band of Gypsies
- Sam Cooke's "Bring It On Home to Me"
- Nirvana's Nevermind
- Hugh Masekela's "Grazing in the Grass"
- The Four Tops' "I Can't Help Myself"
- The Rolling Stones' "Paint It Black"
Selections must be at least 25 years old and "exhibit qualitative or historical significance." The 25 new titles bring the Hall of Fame's total to 1063. All are honored at the Grammy Museum at L.A. Live.