MICHAEL JACKSON: 'Missing glove' fetches $156,000 at auction
Michael Jackson’s famed "missing glove" was sold for $156,000 at auction Saturday. The crystal inlaid right hand glove was the highlight of a sale conducted by GWS Auctions.
Among the other notable items:
- Elvis and Priscilla Presley’s 60-foot long two-bedroom Delta mobile home from Circle G Ranch sold for $67,650.
- Whitney Houston’s red velvet Marc Bouwer gown worn in a live show went for $29,500.
- A Wizard of Oz munchkin frock overcoat with an MGM label sold for $14,760.
- A Michael Jackson set of stage-worn black loafers, a Dangerous Tour pin, photograph and vinyl albums went for $14,000.
- Elvis Presley racquetball racquet went for $6,500.