It’s “Sleep Awareness Week” and this morning we’re spotlighting songs about sleeping and dreaming., along with songs about nighttime. From The Moody Blues to Aerosmith and The Beatles—there are loads of songs that fall in our All Request Friday category.What would you like to hear?
Here are just a few of our spotlight songs on All Request Friday:
- ·Dream On –Aerosmith
- ·Nights In White Satin—The Moody Blues
- ·A Hard Day’s Night – The Beatles
- ·Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- ·Even The Nights Are Better—Air Supply
- ·All I Have To Do Is Dream—The Everly Brothers
Covering the 60s, 70s and 80s , the iconic hits showcase rock ‘n roll’s fascination with sleeping and nighttime.We’re taking your requests all morning at (254) 388-5257 in Waco or 1-800-926-9595 across Central Texas or listening on our free iHeartRadio app.