The holiday season is officially here at Starbucks. The coffee giant has just revealed their annual holiday cups available now.
This year Starbucks will have four different cups, including:
- “Sparkle”– featuring a red background with green sparkle drawings.
- “Ribbon”– featuring a red, green ad white striped design with wrapping paper like patterns with this season’s Starbucks slogan, “Carry the merry.”
- “Dots”– featuring a green cup with red and green polka dots and ribbon that reads “Carry the merry.”
- “Brand Wrap”– featuring a red and green cup with “Starbucks” written on it.
- Also starting today, Starbucks is launching their holiday menu, which includes drinks like the Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Eggnog Latte, as well as food items like the Cranberry Orange Scone, Cranberry Bliss Bar, Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, Snowman Cookie and Snowman Cake Pop.
- And for those excited about the holiday cups return, Starbucks has an added bonus for you. At select stores, anyone who orders a holiday drink will receive a free reusable, collectible cup, which has the “Ribbon” design (while supplies last).