No matter what 2020 has been like, Americans are ready and going to celebrate the winter holidays. We;ve got plenty of them: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Year's Eve. The question is, how do we plan on celebrating?
Here’s the breakdown:
- A full 92-percent are going to celebrate
- 79-percent will do so at home
- 5-percent at a friend’s house
- 12-percent at a relative’s home
- The bottom 4-percent are choosing a restaurant, hotel, or another location
- 54-percent are planning to celebrate in a small group
- 66-percent plan on celebrating new Year’s Eve
- 26-percent will hold a virtual celebration
When it comes to the food for the holidays, 62-percent will use social media for ideas, 54-percent will use cooking websites, and 47-percent will get inspiration from TV.
Let the celebrations begin!