Whitney Houston tops a new Uber survey of the most romantic songs of all-time with her version of Dolly Parton’s “I Will Always Love You,” just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Whitney came in first, edging out The Righteous Brothers' "Unchained Melody" for #1. Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" came in third, followed by Celine Dion's mega-hit "My Heart Will Go On" from ‘Titanic.’ Elton John rounded out the top 5 with "Your Song."
Here's a look at the top 10 from the survey:
- I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
- Unchained Melody – Righteous Brothers
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
- Your Song – Elton John
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
- Love Me Tender – Elvis Presley
The survey found that 60% of adults admit that playing romantic music can help them express their emotions. 42% said love songs let them show someone how they really feel. (Sun)
[Source: Classic Hits Today]